PLAY IRISH LOTTO ONLINE
You don’t have to live in Ireland to play the Irish Lotto every Wednesday and Saturday. Enter now from anywhere in the world!
- 7 prize divisions to win from
- Jackpots start at €2 Million but have gone as high as €18.9 Million
- Irish Lottery winnings are TAX-FREE
- Winnings paid within 48 hours
Be the Next Big Irish Lottery Winner!
To win the Irish lotto jackpot, you must match the first six numbers drawn (1 to 45). A seventh (bonus)number is also drawn, and although this has no bearing on the jackpot, it can help you win in the lower divisions.
Most people prefer to use their own lucky numbers to play in the Irish Lotto, but for those who do not, a "Quick Pick" option is available.
7 Ways to Win
|PRIZE POOL||Matching Numbers||Percentage Payout Total Prize Pool (€)|
|Division 1 (JACKPOT)||Match 6 Numbers||€2,000,000 (guaranteed pool)|
|Division 2||Match 5 + Bonus Number||€25,000|
|Division 3||Match 5 Numbers||8.17% of total prize pool|
|Division 4||Match 4 + Bonus Number||2.54% of total prize pool|
|Division 5||Match 4 Numbers||14.29% of total prize pool|
|Division 6||Match 3 + Bonus Number||8.62% of total prize pool|
|Division 7||Match 3 Numbers||€5|
Watch Out for Lottery Scams
Please note - There are an ever-growing number of Irish lotto e-mail scams. Although these scammers have used our name and address in their fraudulent e-mails we are NOT involved in any way with any of these scams.
Irish Lottery Results Facts and Figures
- The first Irish lottery draw took place on Saturday 16 April 1988.
- It consisted of "1 from 36" numbers only (NO bonus number).
- On Saturday 22 August 1992 the format changed to include "1 from 39" numbers.
- Also on Saturday 22 August 1992 the bonus number was first introduced.
- On Saturday 24 September 1994 the format changed to include "1 from 42" numbers.
- On Saturday 04 November 2006 the format changed to include "1 from 45" numbers.